It has been recognised that one in six people suffers from a mental illness at any one time. At Coodes, our solicitors have had considerable experience and have acquired a thorough understanding of the complexities surrounding Mental Health Law.
The services we can offer include:
- Legal representation of clients detained under the Mental Health Act 1983
- Assisting and advising clients in respect of the Mental Health Capacity Act 2005
- Helping clients recovering from Mental Health Problems with accessing appropriate support in the county
- Advising families of those with Mental Health Disorders on legal rights, mental health care and support available
- Legal representation of vulnerable adults and family in respect of Deprivation of Liberty safeguards
- Legal representation of clients before the Court of Protection