Trusts are hugely flexible and can be used to achieve various different outcomes, including:
- as part of an exercise in providing for succession to your estate, often tax-efficiently
- to protect and make provision for disabled and vulnerable children and individuals
- to address complex family relationships
- to protect farming and/or business assets
- to provide for grandchildren and the next generation.
Richard Pollock is the partner who leads our Trusts team and has been described in leading legal directory Chambers and Partners as “brilliant and really a leader in the South West”. Our trusts specialists are all members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), membership of which requires in-depth knowledge and expertise in this area.
To contact Richard please call 01579 325 791.
- Coodes Services on Offer
- Family & Relationships
- Wills, Probate & Trusts
- Personal Injury Solicitors
- Residential Property
- Business and Employment
- Personal Disputes
- Mental Health
- Elderly client services
- About Coodes
- Coodes Help
- Coodes Offices