We offer all of our clients a personal, friendly and professional service. Our experienced lawyers will take the time to listen to what you want, and discuss all the options with you, keeping you informed of your legal rights, so that the service you receive exactly fits your requirements.
You can rest assured, knowing that your legal problem is being dealt with by experts who really understand the issues and have your best interests at heart.
Lexcel is the Law Society’s Practice Management Standard. Only Lexcel accredited practices undergo rigorous independent assessment every year to ensure that they meet the required standard of excellence in areas such as client care, business management and risk management. Coodes Solicitors have had the Lexcel award since 2012.
Coodes Solicitors are proud to hold the nationally recognised Investors in People Quality mark. We are all totally committed to providing a quality service.
In November 2023 we were delighted to win the award for Medium Business of the year at the South West Business Masters Awards in Bristol.
We are members of the following:
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners
- Law Society Private Client Section
- Solicitors for the Elderly
- Charity Law Association
- Law Society Advanced Family Law Panel
- Law Society Children Law Panel
- Law Society Mental Health Panel
- Mental Health Lawyers Association
- Law Society Conveyancing Quality Standard
- The Conveyancing Association
- Bold Legal Group
- The Equity Release Council
- Property Litigation Association
- Law Society Clinical Negligence Accreditation Panel
- AvMA (Action against Medical Accidents)
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
- Agricultural Law Association – Fellowship
- Country Land and Business Association Ltd
- Criminal Law Solicitors Association
- Law Society Criminal Litigation Accreditation Scheme
- SRA Higher Courts (Criminal) Advocacy Scheme
- Police Station and Court Duty Solicitors