We offer all of our clients a personal, friendly and professional service. Our experienced lawyers will take the time to listen to what you want, and discuss all the options with you, keeping you informed of your legal rights, so that the service you receive exactly fits your requirements.
You can rest assured, knowing that your legal problem is being dealt with by experts who really understand the issues and have your best interests at heart.
Lexcel is the Law Society’s Practice Management Standard. Only Lexcel accredited practices undergo rigorous independent assessment every year to ensure that they meet the required standard of excellence in areas such as client care, business management and risk management. Coodes Solicitors have had the Lexcel award since 2012.
Coodes Solicitors are proud to hold the nationally recognised Investors in People Quality mark. We are all totally committed to providing a quality service.
We also won a range of awards in both the 2017 and 2018 ESTAS Awards, including
We are members of the following:
- Agricultural Law Association – Fellowship
- Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Charity Law Association
- Cornwall Law Society
- Country Land and Business Association Ltd
- Criminal Law Solicitors Association
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Law Society Children’s Panel
- Law Society Conveyancing Quality Standard
- Law Society Clinical Negligence Specialists
- Law Society Family Law Panel
- Law Society Private Client Section
- Mental Health Lawyers Association
- Mental Health Tribunal Panel
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners
- Solicitors for the Elderly
- The Equity Release Council