We offer all of our clients a personal, friendly and professional service. Our experienced lawyers will take the time to listen to what you want, and discuss all the options with you, keeping you informed of your legal rights, so that the service you receive exactly fits your requirements.
You can rest assured, knowing that your legal problem is being dealt with by experts who really understand the issues and have your best interests at heart.
Lexcel is the Law Society’s Practice Management Standard. Only Lexcel accredited practices undergo rigorous independent assessment every year to ensure that they meet the required standard of excellence in areas such as client care, business management and risk management. Coodes Solicitors have had the Lexcel award since 2012.
Coodes Solicitors are proud to hold the nationally recognised Investors in People Quality mark. We are all totally committed to providing a quality service.
We have won a range of awards in the 2017, 2018 and 2019 ESTAS Awards, including
We are members of the following:
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners
- Law Society Private Client Section
- Solicitors for the Elderly
- Charity Law Association
- Law Society Family Law Panel
- Law Society Children’s Panel
- Mental Health Lawyers Association
- Mental Health Tribunal Panel
- Law Society Conveyancing Quality Standard
- The Equity Release Council
- Law Society Clinical Negligence Accredited Specialists
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
- Agricultural Law Association – Fellowship
- Country Land and Business Association Ltd
- Criminal Law Solicitors Association
- Law Society Criminal Litigation Accreditation Scheme
- SRA Higher Courts (Criminal) Advocacy Scheme
- Police Station and Court Duty Solicitors