Here at Coodes we are committed to providing our clients with professional advice and excellent levels of service. With a specialist team offering expertise in a wide range of legal areas we provide clients with the benefits of a large firm combined with the personal touch of a local service.
- Tell you who is dealing with your matter and who your contact is. We will keep you informed of any changes.
- Do our best to communicate with you in plain English and keep legal jargon to a minimum.
- Explain to you the legal work that is needed. We will keep you informed of your legal rights and provide you with the necessary advice to enable your matter to be completed or resolved as effectively as possible.
- Progress your matter as quickly as reasonably possible and inform you of the up to date position and the timescale for future actions on your behalf.
- Update you when appropriate as to whether the likely outcome of your matter justifies the likely costs and risks of continuing.
- Deal with your enquiries and communications as quickly as reasonably possible. We will endeavour to return telephone calls the same day, and reply to letters within two working days.
Charges and Pricing
- We offer a range of pricing options for the work that we do.
- At the start of your matter we will establish with you the pricing option that is the most suited to your individual requirements.
- We will keep you informed of the likely charges for the matter at least every six months and also if there are any unusual or anticipated costs.
- We will inform you if there are any unusual or additional charges prior to incurring these charges.
- We will consider carefully all your comments about our service. If you feel that you are not receiving the service that you hoped for please tell the person dealing with your matter immediately.
- We may ask you to complete a feedback form at the end of your matter which we will use to help us improve our service.
- We operate a complaints procedure which is available on request.
- We treat all clients fairly and do not discriminate against anyone because of their age, race, sex, sexual orientation or disability.
- We will represent your interests and keep your business confidential.
To help us provide this service we need you (the client) to:
- Provide us with clear, timely and accurate instructions.
- Respond to requests for information.
- Consider carefully and act upon our advice to you.
- Pay our fees promptly to avoid any delay with your matter