Medical Misdiagnosis Solicitors
Coodes are a leading medical negligence firm with over 40 years of experience in Cornwall, Devon, and beyond. Our medical misdiagnosis solicitors are known for delivering first class legal advice and guiding our clients through challenging and sensitive times.
Medical misdiagnosis is a type of clinical negligence which can happen, sometimes with life-changing consequences.
We understandably place a great deal of trust in our medical professionals. When you visit a doctor, you should feel confident that their diagnosis is both timely and correct. But medical misdiagnosis can happen, sometimes with tragic and life-changing consequences.
Coodes Solicitors have specialist medical negligence solicitors who successfully dealt with misdiagnosis claims, so if you or a family member has suffered as a result of negligence, we will:
- discuss your experience and possible options available to you
- make the process of claiming for compensation straight forward
- evaluate the impact that misdiagnosis has had on your life
Do I Have A Misdiagnosis Claim?
If you’ve suffered because of misdiagnosis, our medical misdiagnosis solicitors could help you claim compensation. We have the experience to work out how it happened and who was responsible. Some of the most common errors include a failure to interpret test results accurately, examine you properly, or refer you to a specialist.
Medical misdiagnosis caused my medical negligence falls into three different categories:
- Total misdiagnosis where a health condition or illness is not diagnosed following health problems.
- Late misdiagnosis, which can impact on recovery time and prolong health issues.
- Incorrect diagnosis, which can result in improper medication or treatment being administered.
Medical misdiagnosis or undiagnosed illnesses fall into numerous different categories. These can range from medical negligence caused by cancer misdiagnosis, missed fractures or delayed treatment. Our medical misdiagnosis solicitors can help you pursue a ‘no win no fee’ medical misdiagnosis compensation claim for:
- failure to diagnose a fracture
- late diagnosis of serious issues, including cancer misdiagnosis
- failure to spot illnesses such as meningitis
- repeat visits to your GP dismissed, later to reveal a more serious underlying condition
- misinterpreted blood tests or investigative surgery leading to incorrect diagnosis
- Misdiagnosed heart attack or stroke
We’ll demand answers and apologies from the relevant parties, as well as assurances that the same mistakes won’t be made again.
The majority of our cases are funded on a No Win No Fee basis, at no financial risk to you. We believe in the importance of rehabilitation, which is why we’ll also make sure you get the care and support you need after your misdiagnosis claim has finished.
Medical Misdiagnosis Solicitors
Although Coodes’ medical negligence lawyers are based in Cornwall and Devon, we cover the whole of England and Wales and will come and see you wherever you are. We act for clients anywhere in the world so long as they have been injured in England and Wales.
If you think you’ve suffered as a result of having a medical condition misdiagnosed, please phone us for free advice about making a claim.