Only by making a will can you ensure:
- Who will benefit from your property, investments and savings and in what proportions
- That the correct individuals are chosen to wind up your affairs
- If you have children under the age of 18, who will be appointed as their guardians
- That your affairs are structured in a tax efficient manner
- That you have dealt effectively with any farming and/or business interests that you may have.
We offer a highly specialised service. A number of our team are members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and/or Solicitors for the Elderly, both of which require in depth knowledge and expertise.