- Property and land disputes including disputes concerning ownership/boundaries, easements and covenants, residential landlord and tenant disputes, TLATA claims and building disputes
- Contentious probate and trust disputes including disputed wills/will challenges, Inheritance Act Claims and executor/trustee disputes
- Court of Protection Litigation
- Professional Negligence Actions
- Consumer and contract litigation
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Member of the Law Society of England and Wales
- Member of the Association of Contentious Trusts and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
Ben has recently completed specialist training focusing on disputed wills and trusts as well as inheritance and probate claims. He completed the training over a period of three years helping to enhance his professional experience and expertise in the field of personal disputes.
Ben has been singled out by the Legal 500 for several years and described as “outstanding”. We are delighted he has been recommended again for 2017.
Articles and Posts
Ben Sidgwick, Associate in Coodes Solicitors’ Personal Disputes team, discusses the subject of defamation where reputation is everything. Defamation involves... Read More
As the Court of Protection reaches its tenth anniversary, Associate Ben Sidgwick of Coodes Solicitors’ Personal Disputes Team discusses its... Read More
What should a landlord do when a tenant moves out of a property but leaves possessions behind? Ben Sidgwick of... Read More