Court of Protection Executive
- Court of Protection
- Deputyship applications appointing both professional and lay deputies and trustees for land matters
- Deputyship administration for professional and lay deputies
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Powers of Attorney administration
- Deprivation of Liberty
Charlotte has extensive experience of dealing with Court of Protection matters, working closely with Richard Pollock, the firm’s OPG approved Panel Deputy. Charlotte is skilled in and has an experienced understanding of assisting elderly and vulnerable clients with complex issues relating to mental capacity.
Regularly acts on behalf of the firm’s Panel Deputy in relation to contentious and complex issues, often when previous legal authority granted to family members has been revoked.
Assisting the protected party in challenging their Deprivation of Liberty, resulting in the party returning to their own home with a care package
Managing the affairs of and building a professional relationship with of a protected party with fluctuating mental capacity.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Student member for Solicitors for the Elderly
- Dementia Friend
Previously worked in (and continues to liaise closely on client matters with) the Family & Mental Health departments.
Member of the Invictus Trust.