- Children Law
- Social Services Involvement with Your Family
- Care Proceedings
- Domestic Abuse
- Mental Health
- Court of Protection
- Change of Name Deed
- Parental Responsibility Agreements
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Graduate Member the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
Chris has particular interest in:
- All children related matters including private law child arrangements (residence and contact) disputes, education, travel or move abroad, social services involvement with your family, public law outline (PLO) process, care proceedings, related public law matters and special guardianship.
- Domestic abuse and violence including advice as to protective measures, warning letters, applications for Non-Molestation Orders and Occupation Orders (injunctions).
- Mental health and mental capacity including advice to those detained under section and their relatives, deprivation of liberty (DOLS) and contested Court of Protection matters.
Other relevant information
Chris trained as a Barrister before converting to CILEx and is therefore competent and experienced at representing clients in Court.
Chris can advise as to the availability of and eligibility for Legal Aid in all areas of law in which he practices.
Articles and Posts
More than two years have now passed since the implementation of the Offence of Coercive Control, Section 76 of the... Read More