- Disputed Wills
- Executor and trustee disputes
- Inheritance claims
- Negligently administered estates (including professional negligence actions)
- Negligently drafted wills (including actions for the rectification of a will where the testator’s instructions have not been followed)
- Trust disputes (including trusts of land and the failure of trustees to comply with their duties)
I advise clients in all matters of contentious probate and Inheritance Act claims.
Bringing a Claim under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 where my client’s partner died intestate resulting in their home passing to her stepchildren. Following a successful mediation our client now has sufficient funds to purchase her own home.
Acting in Will Trust Dispute and breach of fiduciary duty where two of the Trustees were trying to sell our client’s home without our client’s consent. Our client is now back in the property and the Trustees have agreed not to sell the property during our client’s lifetime.
Assisting with a dispute regarding a large estate with the drafting of a Statutory Will.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Clare is currently studying to become a member of the Associate of Contentious Trust & Probate Specialists