- Trust and Estate Administration
- Advice on Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax
- Family Trusts and Settlements
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
Approximately half of Clare’s caseload is spent dealing with Probates, with the remainder of her time spent drafting Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and dealing with Court of Protection work.
Clare has expertise in advising, drafting and administering discretionary trusts, personal injury trusts (including a compensation settlement of over £3,000,000) and trusts for vulnerable/disabled people.
Administering high value estates with foreign and complex assets, particularly the estate of deceased who was a Name at Lloyds, royalty assets, setting up life interest trusts. Trust and Estate tax returns.
Clare regularly handles complicated Lasting Powers of Attorney, dealing with health and welfare and property and financial affairs including ‘business LPAs’
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Clare qualified as a Solicitor in November 2008
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Accredited Member of Solicitors for the Elderly