Partner, Department Manager (Family)
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Living Together Agreements
- Care Proceedings
- Social Services Involvement with your Family
- Domestic Abuse
Elise has extensive experience in Family Law where she has been a specialist for over 30 years, and heads up the Family Team.
Her focus is on resolving the financial aspects of relationship and marriage breakdown, and she regularly deals with cases involving businesses, agricultural elements, extensive assets and complex pension arrangements.
In addition, Elise is also a specialist in Children Law and represents clients in cases involving social services intervention in families.
Dealing with an agricultural business, involving a variety of agricultural properties and resolving issues around valuation and tax to achieve a favourable settlement for the client.
Successfully resolving a complex case dealing with a farming partnership and extensive assets including option agreements and development land.
Acting for client who having obtained a Final Order found the other party was refusing to pay the money ordered. Successfully achieving payment of the money owed and arguing and winning orders for costs against the other party.
Acting for parents facing the removal of their children from their care to ensure they have representation throughout the process and their legal rights are recognised and protected.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 1987
- Law Society Family Panel Member
- Law Society Children Panel Member
- Resolution Accredited Specialist for Financial Provision and Domestic Abuse
- Cornwall Law Society member
- Past President of The Association of South West Law Societies
Thank you very much for your help and assistance whilst taking on the legal work for me recently.