- Deeds of Easement
- First registrations and registrations of property
- Transfers of Equity
- Transfers of whole and part of land
- Sale and purchase of freehold property
Fiona qualified as a solicitor in 2009 practising in family law matters within a number of London firms. In 2015 Fiona moved to Cornwall and retrained in property law, specialising in residential property.
She has considerable experience in complex first registrations, matters relating to adverse possession and easements amongst other aspects of property and land disputes.
She has recently joined Coodes in our Commercial Property department working alongside Pam Johns where she will continue to build on her skills and experience in this field. Fiona has a particular enthusiasm and interest in agricultural work.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Law Degree - University of Liverpool LLB 2006
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2009