- Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Disputed Wills
- Inheritance claims
- Court of Protection litigation
I assist and advise on a wide variety of matters, both Claimant and Defendant, including:-
- Serving Notices and Warrants for Possession
- Investigating the validity of wills
- Assisting on Inheritance Act Claims and breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Contentious issues surrounding Powers of Attorney
I have recently assisted with serving Notices and Warrants for Possession on a number of tenants.
I have been assisting with several boundary disputes, together with disputed claims over access to rights of way.
I am involved with advising on Inheritance Act Claims and breach of fiduciary duty.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Jenny is currently studying for her Graduate Diploma in Law, with a view to subsequently completing a Legal Practice Certificate and Solicitor’s training contract.
- Member of the Cornwall Law Society
- Member of the Junior Lawyers' division of the Cornwall Law Society
- Co-chair of the Cornwall Law Society’s Young Lawyers’ Division