- Property Disputes including boundary, adverse possession, easements, restrictive covenants, trusts of land
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Consumer and Contract Disputes
- Debt Actions
- Contentious Wills and Probate
- Court of Protection Litigation
- Executor and Trustee Disputes
Jodie advises and assists on wide variety of matters litigation and personal dispute matters.
Successfully defended a Part 8 Claim for failure to protect a tenants deposit where our client had a counterclaim for damage to the property. Claim significantly reduced to less than half of that which was originally claimed.
Advising on a claim relating to a defective product received which is not as per that which was ordered.
Advising on both Claimant and Defendant breach of contract claims including a claim relating to a building dispute.
Jodie represented the Defendant in a claim for breach of contract. The claim was successfully defended at Trial and the client recovered substantial costs against the Claimant.
Jodie is assisting on a number of cases where we are investigating the validity of Wills.
Jodie is assisting on a number of cases where we are investigating Attorney breach of fiduciary duties.
Jodie is assisting on a number of cases including boundary disputes, adverse possession and trust of land.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Affiliate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Member and Co-chair of the Cornwall Law Society Junior Lawyers Division.
- Member of the Cornwall Law Society