Chartered Legal Executive
- Court of Protection
- Mental Capacity Law
- Contentious Court of Protection
- Continuing healthcare
- Preparing and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registering Enduring Powers of Attorney
Making applications to the Court of Protection for deputyship, gifting, statutory wills, trustee applications and health and welfare matters. Representing clients in hearings before the Court of Protection in matters concerning the protected party’s property and finances and heath and welfare. Administering professional deputyships and attorneyships including investments, tax returns and reporting to the regulator
Recently successfully assisted a family member against a Local Authority in relation to who was going to be appointed as a deputy.
Recently successfully represented the family of someone in hospital. The hospital sought a declaration that they should cease care and the family wanted to resume the protected party’s treatment.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Called to the Bar of England and Wales in 2013
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives since 2018
- Dementia Friend