- New Build and Affordable Housing
- Help to Buy and Re-mortgages
- Sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties
- Co-ownership transfers
- Land Registry voluntary registrations
- Unregistered title transactions
- Declarations of Trust
- Deeds of Gift
- Possessory Title
Lisa has 15 years conveyancing experience and her caseload is predominantly sales and purchases. The remainder of her time is spent on more complicated and unusual property transactions.
Purchase of an affordable discounted Section 106 dwelling requiring a Deed of Variation to alter the terms of the Lease.
Purchase of a new build freehold property in a village location in excess of £500,000.
Remortgage of a leasehold property. Advising and drafting Deed of Rectification required in respect of the freehold interest as the mortgage lender’s request.
Sale of part. Work included advice given on covenants binding the land together with complications in relation to unregistered areas of land potentially affecting access.
Sale of freehold residential listed building in excess of £800k. Advising on various issues concerning breaches of planning and resolution.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Graduate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives since 2013
- Member of Cornwall Property Professional Association
All Coodes team superb, Lisa Brewer outstanding.