- Intellectual Property – specifically trademark infringement, copyright and patent applications
- Partnership agreements
- Incorporation – drawing up of articles of association
- Boundary Disputes
- Debt recovery
- Company and Partnership Disputes
Megan assists in a wide variety of matters, mainly by drafting key documents and meeting and interacting with clients.
Having gained experience in Commercial Disputes, she is now undertaking training in order to reach qualification.
assisted in the service of a claim seeking an injunction regarding the water supply and also in the service of the defence at the Land Tribunal for a boundary dispute issue.
assisted the clients from start to finish, advising them of the process, drafting and issuing pleadings for monetary claim and in some cases assisted in negotiation of settlement in disputed sums.
drafted and sent letters to tenants outlining the landlords rights under the lease agreement and the drafting of specific notices and eventually forfeiture or possession proceedings if agreement wasn’t reached.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Graduated from Royal Holloway with LLB Law degree in 2018
- Completed LPC alongside a LLM Master of Law, graduating in 2019 specialising in Company and Commercial Law and Intellectual Property and Media Law