Partner, Department Manager (Personal Disputes)
- Disputed wills
- Executor and trustee disputes
- Inheritance claims
- Negligently administered estates (including professional negligence actions)
- Negligently drafted wills (including actions for the rectification of a will where the testator’s instructions have not been followed)
- Trust disputes (including trusts of land and the failure of trustees to comply with their duties)
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2003
- Member of Association of Contentious Trusts and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
Mel specialises in handling contentious probates and, according to the Legal 500, she is “an extremely competent lawyer”. She has been recommended again in the 2017 edition.
I am extremely grateful not just for the superb work you did for my mother but also for the kindness and understanding you showed her in the process, which she truly needed!