- Divorce and applications for financial relief
- Child Arrangements
- Non-Molestation and occupation orders
- Child Care proceedings brought by Local Authority
- Mental Health – Tribunals and appeals
Nikki provides to support to the lawyers in the Family team, mainly by drafting documents, taking initial instructions from clients and assisting with case management.
Nikki has previous experience of working within the Personal Disputes team, specifically in regard to contentious probate matters. She has joined the Family team as part of her training towards solicitor qualification.
Successfully obtaining non-molestation orders on behalf of clients who have experienced domestic violence and/or harassment. Obtaining instructions, drafting statements and obtaining orders without notice.
Representing clients at meetings with Local Authority and Social Services at the start of care proceedings in effort to engage in collaborative efforts with range of professionals.
Making an application to the court for specific issue order to compel the return of a child’s passport from an estranged spouse who had refused to hand it over to our client, the child’s mother.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Graduated with First Class Law Degree from the University of the West of England, Bristol in 2016
- Completed LPC in 2019
- • Currently working towards LLM Masters in Legal Practice which is due for completion by September 2021