Partner, Department Manager (Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence)
- Clinical Negligence
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Inquests (including psychiatric care issues) and fatal claims
- Complex Brain Injury / Neurological damage
- Birth injuries
- Surgical errors
- Delays in diagnosis & treatment
- Midwifery and nursing care
- GP and Private Hospital care
- Inquests and fatal claims
Rachel has over 14 years’ specialist clinical negligence experience, is accredited under the Law Society Clinical Negligence Accredited Scheme and is also a Senior Litigator and Accredited Clinical Negligence specialist with the Association of Personal Injury lawyers. She is also a member of INQUEST.
Rachel enjoys finding the clinical issues in complex and challenging cases and presenting them to the defendants to try and negotiate a settlement either over the telephone or at face-to-face round table meetings and acts for clients in complex, high value clinical negligence cases including birth injury cases, surgical error, misdiagnosis, substandard midwifery and nursing care and fatal claims.
Ranked in Chambers and Partners 2021 as “up and coming”.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Qualified as a Solicitor in August 2006
- Accredited specialist with the Law Society Clinical Negligence Accreditation Scheme
- Senior Litigator and Accreditation Clinical Negligence Specialist with APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers)
- INQUEST Lawyers Group
You have been there every step of the way