- Sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold commercial properties
- Property finance - refinance and commercial finance arrangements
- Property aspects of Business Transfers
- Rights of way
- Wayleaves and Easements for utilities
- Auction sales pack preparation
- Deeds of Variation for Leases
Richard has many years of experience in dealing with a wide variety of both commercial property and mixed use property, with a special emphasis on rural and agricultural property
Refinance of agricultural land for client seeking to establish a complementary dairy business with time pressured timescale
Purchase of former farm buildings and 28 acres of land for small/medium scale developer looking to scale up their development business.
Sale of agricultural land with Basic Payment Entitlements
Transfer and refinance of agricultural land following inheritance
Acting for Landlords and tenants in grant of up to seven year term Law Society Standard Leases.
Acting for landlord in the grant of a 20 year term bespoke lease of High Street premises.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Qualified as a Fellow of CILEX in 2009
- Law Degree 2002
- Qualified as a solicitor in June 2013