Partner, Department Manager (Wills, Probate & Trusts)
- Tax Planning and Trusts
- Agricultural and Estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection work
Sarah deals with the preparation of all Wills, from straightforward Wills to those dealing with the protection and preservation of wealth.
Sarah also deals with tax planning, both before death and in the context of administering estates and the creation, administration and termination of trusts.
Sarah’s client base includes a large number of agricultural clients. Her involvement begins at the stage of succession planning through the generations working with the family and their accountant or farm advisor through to the administration of estates. Sarah regularly deals with high value estates successfully making both Agricultural Property Relief and Business Property Relief claims.
Sarah deals with estates involving non-domiciled testators and beneficiaries and estates with overseas assets.
Sarah has dealt with a multi-million pound estate which involved the liquidation of a limited company on behalf of the charitable beneficiary working alongside the liquidator and the charity.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Qualified as a Solicitor September 2007
- Full Member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Fellow of the Agricultural Law Association
- Fully Accredited Member of Solicitors for the Elderly
- Member of The Law Society Probate Section
- Member of the STEP West of England Committee
I am grateful for the delicate way in which you treated my Mother when my Father sadly passed away.