Chartered Legal Executive
- Divorce and Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Children Law
- Social Services involvement with your family
- Parental Responsibility Agreements
- Domestic Abuse
- Change of Name Deed
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
Shelley has a particular interest in:-
- All children related matters including private law child arrangements disputes with regard to residence, contact, prohibited steps, travel or move abroad, social services involvement with your family including the public law outline (PLO) process.
- Domestic abuse and violence including advice as to protective measures, warning letters, applications for Non-Molestation Orders and Occupation Orders (injunctions).
- Divorce and financial matters.
Articles and Posts
Shelley Workman from Coodes Solicitors’ Family team outlines some of the different forms of domestic abuse and says that help... Read More
Shelley Workman from Coodes Solicitors’ Family team welcomes the new divorce law reforms, allowing couples to apply for a no-fault... Read More
What legal rights do grandparents have to see their grandchildren? Shelley Workman of Coodes Solicitors Family Team focuses on the... Read More