Chartered Legal Executive
- Divorce and Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Children Law
- Social Services involvement with your family
- Parental Responsibility Agreements
- Domestic Abuse
- Change of Name Deed
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Nature and Dynamics of Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (DASV) through Safer Futures
Shelley has a particular interest in:-
- All children related matters including private law child arrangements disputes with regard to residence, contact, prohibited steps, travel or move abroad, social services involvement with your family including the public law outline (PLO) process.
- Domestic abuse and violence including advice as to protective measures, warning letters, applications for Non-Molestation Orders and Occupation Orders (injunctions).
- Divorce and financial matters.