We offer all of our clients a personal, friendly and professional service. Our experienced lawyers will take the time to listen to what you want, and discuss all the options with you, keeping you informed of your legal rights, so that the service you receive exactly fits your requirements.
You can rest assured, knowing that your legal problem is being dealt with by experts who really understand the issues and have your best interests at heart.
Accreditations, awards and memberships
Coodes Solicitors are proud to hold the nationally recognised Investor in People Quality mark. We are all totally committed to providing a quality service.
We are members of the following:
- Agricultural Law Association – Fellowship
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Charity Law Association
- Country Landowners Association
- Criminal Law Solicitors Association
- Education Law Association
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Law Society Children’s Panel
- Law Society Family Law Panel
- Law Society Private Client Section
- Mental Health Lawyers Association
- Mental Health Tribunal Panel
- Professional Negligence Lawyers
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners
- Solicitors for the Elderly