Court of Protection Executive
- Court of Protection
- Deputyship applications appointing both professional and lay deputies
- Deputyship administration for professional and lay deputies
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Powers of Attorney administration
Louise is experienced in all aspects of Court of Protection work, private client matters dealing with Inheritance Tax returns and probate applications along with estate administration.
Managing the smooth transition of an elderly client from their home to a care home and ensuring their best interests were the first consideration. This involved liaising with the client, social services and the care home manager.
Managing the affairs of a client with fluctuating mental capacity whilst maintaining a professional relationship with all third parties involved in their care.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Dementia Friend