- Sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties
- Transfer of Equity
- Shared ownership properties
- Affordable properties
- First time buyers and the Help to Buy Scheme
- Leasehold Enfranchisement
With over 20 years experience working in conveyancing, Kerry has gained invaluable experience over the years learning her craft, starting as an office junior and progressing to work as a lawyer after an urge to deepen her knowledge and understanding of the law.
Kerry is currently undertaking Level 6 studies with the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives where she is working towards achieving Fellowship status. She has already gained certificates in Land Law, Conveyancing and Client Care.
Kerry worked as a lawyer for over eight years and can deal with a broad range of residential conveyancing matters.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Associate Member of The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- level 6 Certificate in Law (Conveyancing)