- Sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties
- Transfers of Equity
- Houses in Multiple Occupation
- Buy to Let
- Unregistered title specialist - sales and purchases
- Equity Release Mortgages
Laura is a skilled and experienced Conveyancer and has been handling her own caseload since 2006. The majority of her caseload is sales and purchases of residential property, The remainder of time spent on more complex transactions such as Houses in Multiple Occupation, etc.
Laura specialises in HMOs and leasehold properties.
Purchase of a leasehold property that required a Deed of Variation to alter the terms of the lease and ensure that they were CML compliant and accurately reflected the demised premises.
Sale of Transfer of Part to include drafting of a TP1 to grant and reserves rights and place obligations on seller and buyer. This included obtaining mortgage lenders consent to discharge part of the land from their security.
Purchase of a freehold property with an equity release mortgage by a tenant in situ.
Re-Mortgage and Transfer of Equity of a freehold Buy to Let property, which is used as a HMO. Work included reviewing and attending to the mortgage lenders conditions, advising on change of use planning requirements (Article 4 area) and HMO Licence, preparing a transfer to release a deceased owners estate from the mortgage liability and ownership of half of the property.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Qualified Licensed Conveyancer in 2016
- Member of the Society for Licensed Conveyancers since 2019
- Member of the Cornwall Property Professionals Association
- Associate member of the Association of Residential Lettings Agents
- Member of Equity Release Council
Laura heads our Buy to Let and Houses in Multiple Occupation Team.
Laura Noble - excellent, highly recommended, dealt promptly with issues as they arose, looked at details, gave straightforward advice and was very approachable.